1. “I in them, and Thou in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, that the world may know that Thou didst send Me, and didst love them, even as Thou didst love Me” (St. John 17:23).
2. The Full Gospel Fellowship forms a PLATFORM OF NEUTRALITY on which the churches and ministers can stand, shoulder to shoulder, without any fear of ecclesiastical powers, and worship the King of kings.
3. The Full Gospel Fellowship is a COMMUNICATION LINK between churches and ministers who may have been previously isolated from one another because of denominational or doctrinal differences.
4. The Full Gospel Fellowship provides the OPPORTUNITY OF FELLOWSHIP that builds, exhorts and comforts one another; such as, fellowship meetings, conventions, camp meetings and retreats.
5. The Full Gospel Fellowship provides a PERIMETER OF DEFENSE against the devil. How? By the establishment of relationships.
6. The Full Gospel Fellowship is A VEHICLE that carries common visions, missions, and projects.
7. The Full Gospel Fellowship provides a POOL OF RESOURCES that can be combined to move the mountains confronting churches and ministers.